Goals for 2013
1. CREATE a more healthy lifestyle.
2. Lose 5lbs a month.
3. Help Cass lose some weight and become more active.
1. CREATE better relationships
2. once a month do a family outing with Michael and Mason
3. twice a month have Lunch/Breakfast with Andy
1. CREATE a more profitable work environment
2. earn bonus 8 times this year
3. get 5 credits a week
1. CREATE a less clutter home
2. make 4 large repairs around house
3. Save for a down payment for a house
Stuff for me
1. CREATE daily/Project Life style album/Class Assignments/Scrapbooks
2. read 52 books this year
3. Blog 3 times a week
1. CREATE.....One little word.....keep up
2. Lifebook 2013
3. Brave Girl Art School: Wings Session
Finish from 2012
1. CREATE....my book/sign from Brave Girl Art Session 1
2. weekly revisit a class from 2012 and do a lesson
3. Finish sampler from Inspiration Showcase
1. Class trip with Cass to Boston
2. Family trip to Yellowstone
3. Family trip with parents to DC
CREATE a better me in 2013!
Thanks to ScapNatya at Two Peas for issuing a challenge last week and boy did I scrap....I got 3 pages done in 2 days. The first two go side by side in Cass's album...about her 14th birthday.
Part of her challenge was to use a never used kit/collection.....I have had this pad of American Craft's Crate Paper Random. I love these papers! I used this Laurel Seabrook page as inspiration for Fourteen. ScrapNatya's challenge had a prompt to use this Wendy Sue layout for inspiration...which I lifted for Birthday Haul.
Thanks for stopping by and CREATE your own art!