Monday, October 8, 2012

Over the weekend, I created two pages for Cassidy's scrapbook, both using the Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park.  On the first page I used a sketch from the archive on Becky Fleck's Pagemaps, this one was from January 2012.
I thought this was a cute way to create a page using all her i-pod and webcab photos that I got from her facebook acct.  On both of the pages I used free printable journal cards from Misstina.com, I found these great printables on Pinterest and they work great with lots of papers.

My second page was also a i-phone photo from this week's Homecoming, The photo didn't turn out so great but I still liked the image.  Working with the Echo Park papers is so easy because the collections work so well together. This page is based on a Starting Point from The wonderful Shimelle Laine, I wanted to use the cloud paper and I knew one of her starting points would help me use the busy paper!
Thanks for stopping by and have fun making YOUR OWN ART!

3 comments:

  1. Nice layouts! I like all the photos you were able to fit on the 1st layout. I love the hot air balloon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite collections, right now! Love how you used it. Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts! That's such a fun line and you did a fab job with it!!

    ReplyDelete